The International Tourist Exchange Platform ensures the promotion of bilateral tourist exchanges between Poland and countries from around the world, both in the field of business tourism and leisure. Tourism is one of the most important means of economic, cultural and social exchange. Therefore, it is important to promote tourism and raise awareness of the values associated with these trips. Due to the awareness, an increasing number of tourists decide to explore interesting, unusual places. Poland's attractiveness consists of landscape diversification and accumulation of numerous architectural monuments. Both hiking tours amateurs, lovers of beach recreation and beautiful Polish forests will enjoy the experience.
Green Travel presents verified, attractive travel options from Poland and around the world. They are tailored to the needs of customers: we offer both recreational, sightseeing and sports trips. Among the offered trips, there will be several options for family excursions, group of friends or for lonely travelers as well. Additionally, Green Travel promotes business tourism between Poland and countries from around the world, organizing fairs, conferences and congresses. Furthermore, the active travel exchange results in the development of unconventional tourism branches, namely, social, qualified and culinary.
TOURISM IN POLAND
Tourism development is an important incentive for the socio-economic development of the country. Its importance is presented by the ability to create new job opportunities, improve the quality of life of local communities and increase the competitiveness of regions. At the same time, tourism contributes to exploration of the most valuable cultural and environmental resources, whose exposition improves the internal and external image of the country.
It was confirmed by the statistics of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and the World Tourism and Tourism Council (WTTC) that tourism is one of the most rapidly growing industries in the world. Since the Second World War, there been noted a constant and continuous increase in terms of the number of tourists and income coming from the sector of tourism. Therefore, more and more countries are actively involved in the development of tourism and other fields related to the sector.
This is because tourism is an area:
- generating economic growth, restoring macroeconomic balance and positively impacting the country’s balance of payments,
- Involving several dozen sectors and areas of economy, and, at the same time becoming the driving force for regional and local development due to its interdisciplinary character,
- activating various endogenous environments and potentials, revealing entrepreneurship and social activity,
- creating new jobs, enriching the economic structure, simultaneously being a bridge between social and commercial activity,
- strengthening the position of metropolitan centers giving new development dynamics to smaller, peripheral facilities and also to those of depleted development potentials,
- being an important component of sustainable development, that proper shaping affects the protection of natural and cultural heritage and cultivation of local and regional.